Go to top
Created: 20 August 2014
- The inspiring principle of Babylon Academy as a community school is, to provide the educational environment and stimulus for its bilingual pupils, that will enable them to grow into cosmopolitan citizens conversant with multi-cultural contributions to human civilizations.
- It provides a safe, motivating, creative and dynamic learning environment, that strives for excellence and values achievement.
- The school aspires to make of the students future emissaries of peace and brotherhood and thus abridging the cultural gap between East and West.
- Aims towards a community integration, by providing volunteerism, advice, educational counselling, training, information services and organising cultural events.
- Seeks to be able to participate in promoting an understanding of language and cultural history.
- The School evolved out of a growing need in the community to give their children an Arabic education, that goes hand in hand with the English education provided by the state school system.
- Teaching students to value their ancestral heritage and to appreciate the culture and institutions of their host community.
- To foster individual goals, developing the skills of the learner within a happy caring and inclusive environment.
- To prepare students to play an active role in the hosting society and the world in a safe learning environment, in which students feel secure, where self-esteem, confidence and respect, both for self and for others, can be promoted.
- Regularly highlights relevant concerns and issues that touch young learners and their families, which may impede integration into the British society.